Flood the Run, a family-friendly run with a water theme, will be held in the Ellis Park area on August 12, 2017. Proceeds will benefit Matthew 25 and The Salvation Army.
Look for exciting water obstacles like:
- Run through a human car wash, complete with suds and a full-body rinse
- Watch out for an army of water gun snipers in the Sniper Zone
- Pick up a bucket of water to toss on other runners
- Get refreshed on your hill climb with sprinklers and a water stop
- Stomp, crawl, scramble, jump, climb, and slide through a wet and wild obstacle course
- Finish with a giant, hundred-foot slip-n-slide
The race will start in waves every 10 minutes. The first wave starts at 8am and the last wave starts at 9:50. You will be asked which wave you want to participate in during registration.
This race will NOT be timed.