Sunday School 2016 – 2017
Faith in God Moves Mountains! We learned this during VBS this summer. This fall we with begin with the Start of itAll and study Creation.
9:15 Sunday School hour: Classes for all ages are available
- PreK – 5th grade use Spark House Rotation – Activating Faith using science, art, drama, cooking Bible stories, and starting every Sunday with music in Room 100.
- Middle School youth meet in the Youth Room (106) using Spark House Connect, an invigorating curriculum with videos and humorous stories as they study the Bible.
- High School students serve as helpers in the lower level classes
- Faith Issues Adult Class – meets in the Lovely Lane Library
- Faith Journeys Adult Class – meets in Room 205
Faith Issues adult class – This class studies faith-related issues and class members decide on the issues to be discussed. The class meets in the Library 9:15-10:15. You’re welcome to join the group any Sunday, even if you arrive late or must leave early.
Faith Journeys Adult class Class members will use Bible study, seasonal materials and book studies, along with their shared experiences to help each other along their Faith Journeys.
10:45 Sunday School hour
Classes are for Preschool and Elementary-aged children (PreK – 5th grade) located in the Fellowship Hall using Spark House Rotation, Activate Faith. All children begin in the Sanctuary with their families and will be dismissed to Sunday School after the Time for Young Disciples with Pastor Paul and Pastor Gayle. Parents need to pick up their child from Fellowship Hall after the service.
There are also many other opportunities for study outside of Sunday morning with Bible Studies and other classes and groups.