We are in the midst of an exciting time at Lovely Lane as we move forward with building renovations in 2020 and 2021 that will better equip us to share God’s love, bring hope to others, and make disciples of Jesus Christ. The opportunities for building improvements at Lovely Lane are many:
- Proactive and Preventative Building Maintenance (siding, windows, heating/cooling systems)
- Accessibility and Welcoming to All (ADA compliance, covered worship entrance)
- Safety and Security (fire protection, comprehensive security systems)
- Sanctuary and Gathering Space Improvements
- Improved Efficiency and People Flow (install elevator, main office entrance, worship entrance)
In October 2018, church members were invited to make a pledge to support the building renovation project. On behalf of the Core Building Team, thank you to those who have made the initial progress of the building renovation project possible with your pledge and fulfillment. Your commitment to the future ministry of the church is appreciated.
There’s still time to learn more about the building project and make a pledge to make this project happen. Take a moment to visit llblessing.org to review the plan, see renderings and read the latest Blog posts. The website also provides details on how to make a pledge and arrange for your giving — weekly, monthly or annually — online through your bank or the Lovely Lane website; check or cash. Important:
please put Capital Campaign in the memo line.
During this season of giving, please prayerfully consider how you can further our progress. Your kind and generous spirit is appreciated!
Wishing you a season filled with love and light!
Amber Mulnik, Project Manager,